Trafficker, Platform Strategy and Operations
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The Campaign Manager/Trafficker will manage all online ad traffic delivery and optimization. This position will work closely with the Account, Production, Analytics and Media teams in the planning, delivery, optimization and measurement of all client ad campaigns. This position will also be responsible for working with 3rd Party Ad Serving programs and vendors such as DoubleClick.
- Responsible for executing on all operational efforts relating to traffic management of advertising campaigns
- Implement Internet advertising campaigns, secure creative, monitor campaigns, resolve campaign discrepancies
- Verify technical specifications, service and troubleshoot complex ad creative that involves elements such as rich media and video
- Pulling delivery reports from the adserver, and providing analysis on under-delivery and making recommendations to ensure full delivery
- Participating in projects involving collecting cookies, creating user segments based on user behavior and re-targeting with relevant messages; dynamic ad serving and other complex targeting, re-targeting and dynamic creative projects
- Ensuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impression delivery, and any associated actions
- Working with advertisers and sales staff to ensure compliance with site ad guidelines and specs. Assisting advertisers directly by helping to resolve technical problems and answer questions on creative materials
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2+ years of experience in media advertising operations
- Working knowledge of Excel, familiarity with HTML
- Campaign management & trafficking experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer