Senior Marketing Science Analyst
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
We are a marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
As a Senior Analyst at Hearts & Science's Marketing Science team, you will be tasked with transforming vast data sets into compelling and actionable insights. You will work directly with Analytics directors, clients and vendors to implement the resulting strategies alongside a team of the media planners and strategists.
- Executing the measurement plan
- Gathering data through various third party platforms and analytics tools
- Generating and communicating clear, compelling and actionable insights
- Ensuring that client facing and internal reporting is done in a timely manner
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve processes
- 2-3 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
Desired Technical Skills
These technical skills are listed to give you a general idea about the tools and techniques we use. The tools and techniques you will be using in your specialization unit will be a subset of the below.
- SAS, SPSS, R or other advanced analytics software packages
- Ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Experience / familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL
- Syndicated research sources/tools (Gfk, MRI, Simmons, Scarborough, IMS, Nielsen, comScore)
- Digital ad effectiveness research
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer