Hearts & Science is seeking a Programmatic Trader with exceptional quantitative and analytic skills to oversee yield management for Hearts & Science’s programmatic trading/buying practice. In this role they will design, launch, and manage campaigns using various demand-side platforms(ex. Trade Desk) and bidding tools.
The Programmatic Trader will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements on the front-end, manage optimization within and across campaigns to meet client objectives, and translate the resulting performance and insights back out to internal stakeholders.
As the Programmatic Trader should posses strong analytic and communication skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience.
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of demand-side platforms
- Execute and oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and supply sources, including performance monitoring, cost management, identifying and implementing optimizations, issue identification and escalation
- Work side by side with Ad Operations team to ensure tight coordination of campaign setup, adjustments and optimization performance is efficient and effective
- Work with Sales team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis for each campaign
- Work with internal Operations and Product Technology teams to design and implement new capabilities (e.g., new supply & data sources, new media measurement techniques, etc.)
- Provide subject matter expertise to media teams and clients, including weekly Sales and Operations team meetings
- Provide feedback and input for product development efforts
- 2+ years of media agency experience of Programmatic Trading with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms (DSP) ex. The Trade Desk
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for evaluating data
- Able to effectively manage costs while exceeding performance and viewability goals
- Excellent communication skills – ability to distil key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
Hearts & Science offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, typically summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science (Omnicom Media Group), our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science(Omnicom Media Group) we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.