Supervisor, Biddable Investment (Social)
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time. Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
Social Media Supervisors excel at campaign management and flawless execution and are vocal and engaged leaders on their client and functional teams. They have the ability to carry out strategy through structuring and planning with excellent client stewardship capabilities. The position requires someone that excels in high-paced, ever changing environment dedicated to campaign success.
Reports to: Associate Director, Social
- Drive overall paid social strategy and associated tactics to meet client’s goals, working closely with the integrated media, creative and data teams
- Ability to build partnerships and manage campaigns in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of stress tolerance
- Analytical ability to extract and apply insight/actions from data to campaigns
- Strong communication skills with ability to
- Consult/educate/negotiate with clients and agency partners
- Present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team
- Effectively merchandise successes to the client
- Educate client team on latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc.
- Prioritize and manage priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time and to client expectations by entire client team
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment through proper escalation and strong problem solving skills
- Establish oneself as an expert within their functional department and client team
- Identify ways to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Bring new proactive ideas to help meet client goals and grow business
- Effectively manage and develop junior team members (mentoring, training, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Paid social optimizations (proactive and reactive)
- Forecasting and opportunity/gap analysis
- Campaign management tools, including bid rules/management
- Advanced social knowledge
- Monitoring new social trends and products and evaluating application to client
- Research tools/competitive analysis
- Budget/pacing and billing
- Understanding integrated media
- Industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- 3+ years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Has general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills
- Have strong organizational skills that allow for the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
Hearts & Science offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, typically summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science, an agency within the Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science and Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.