Supervisor, Ecommerce Digital Investment
The Digital Supervisor provides the client with the most effective digital plan recommendation to ensure that the client’s goals are met. He/she is the day-to-day steward on assigned brands. The Supervisor reports to the Digital Associate Director and has the following responsibilities:
- Develop a strong relationship with strategy counterparts
- Seek a consumer-centric view in all strategic thinking
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of client's business and ensure that all client media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide point-of-view on various digital media tools in the marketplace
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Create digital/integrated media plan recommendations and alternatives
- Select media partners and determine scheduling
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer
- Keep abreast of industry trends through advertising and media trade journals
- Negotiate for the best value (both pricing, impact, added value)
- Recommend optimizations for both a site/placement and creative rotation perspective after reviewing the campaign results
- Measure media performance to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Respond to the flow of client media-related issues as pertains to digital role. Be aware of the need to create solutions and resolve problems.
- Ensure a good working relationship with strategy, creative & client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans
- Handle any client requests – i.e. plan changes, budget changes, provide marketplace information
- Meet with media sales reps and industry representatives on a regular basis to pursue ideas that are strategically aligned with the client’s business
- Have a complete grasp on digital budgets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience managing small teams in digital or integrated media environments.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience digital media planning & buying – integrated role is acceptable
- Solid understanding of digital landscape & ability to analyze partners in context of media strategy and arrive at recommendation
- Innovative thinker & problem solver. Integrating new ideas into digital media plans
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & shift focus across initiatives as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable presenting information to clients via conference call and in person
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Comscore, Prisma/Mediaocean, AIM/Media Metrix, Nielsen-Netratings and CMR, eValiant
- Basic knowledge of 3rd Party AdServing
- Knowledge of syndicated research, ad serving, media billing tools a plus
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer