We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The SEO Supervisor will lead the creation of comprehensive online marketing strategies based on our client’s goals and needs. The ideal candidate will actively contribute to our SEO strategy knowledge base as a subject matter expert and execute against large-scale campaigns with guidance, working within interdisciplinary teams.
- Lead a team to develop cohesive, compelling SEO strategies for our clients that guide the development & content processes
- Communicate strategic visions to our clients, and help them and their business development teams disperse the strategy to the greater organization
- Collaborate closely with the Development and Visual Design teams to ensure SEO requirements are deeply integrated into applications
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-4+ years experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/interactive/mobile/web environment
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
- Experience with technical audits
- Intimate knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of various data sources and the ability to know when to use which research tool
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Ability to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer